Tuesday, November 13, 2012

How To Make Candles The Easy Way At Home

The one skill I love the most, has been learning how to make candles at home.

Some I make for pure enjoyment...the scents, the colors, the mesmerizing flicker of the flame. Candles make me happy. They can relax me and make me feel comfy and cozy in my home (especially in the wintertime...like now). :-)

So, no matter why you want to learn how to make candles yourself, I'm here to say it can be done and it is easier than you think.

Here is a page full of information on how to make candles at home.

Here are a few links to more info on that page:

  1. Candle Making Basics
  2. Candles, Candles, Candles
  3. Basic Candle Making Supplies
  4. How To Make A Candle - Step by Step
  5. Candle Making Supplies On Sale
  6. Candle Making How To Books






No comments:

Post a Comment