Sunday, November 4, 2012

How To Make Hair Bows For Babies and Little Girls

I first decided to learn how to make hair bows for babies and little girls when my daughters were born. I love to put bows in their hair. They are so adorable all decked out in ribbon bows!

I have purchased bows pre-made, but could never really find what I wanted to match their outfits. And the ones I did really like I couldn't justify buying, at least not on our budget.

Cute Hair Bows For Babies






I spent a lot of time searching for free hair bow instructions online before I discovered two ladies that really put it together for me. They offer hair bow instructions free! Well, I couldn't pass it up...and I've been hooked ever since!

My little girls look so beautiful with their matching bows (they pretend that they're twins). What I love most is that I can quickly whip together a few different bows for the girls to choose from. They love having choices and "helping" me make their "hair pretties".

I can easily make korker bows, boutique bows, ribbon bows and (our current favorite) holiday bows!

For more information on how to make bows for babies and little girls:



No comments:

Post a Comment