Saturday, November 10, 2012

How To Make Holiday Bows | Making Gift Bows For Special Occasions

Have you ever wanted to learn how to make holiday bows? Or how to make bows for special occasions like weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and such?

Bows are beautiful and add a special pizazz to gifts and well...just about anything you can think of.

I really enjoy making decorative bows for my home, especially around the holidays, it just makes it feel more festive... and my kids love them too! (My mother-in-law even wanted to know where I "bought" my bows. You should've seen the look on her face when I said that I made them myself!!)

I recently saw bow wreaths that are going for upwards of $80 at the store. Well, I don't know about you, but my budget just can't take that right now. Besides, making bows at home allows me to personalize them and customize them to my color scheme.



I love making gift bows for special occasions too. The joy on the faces of those receiving the gift with a big 'ol bow on it, and how they take them off so carefully so they can save them...it's priceless to me.

If you're thinking you can't make a big beautiful gift bow...check out this quick and super easy bow making technique. I think you'll be amazed at how easy this is!


If you would like to try another free bow making lesson you can grab it here: (this one is really awesome)


Looking for more information on How To Make Holiday Bows?


No time to make bows yourself? Below are a few inexpensive bows sets for your holiday gift giving.

Save on Gift Bows



No comments:

Post a Comment